Terms And Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before signing up for the membership.
- A one-time administration fee of $50 is charged to new members.
- Members who do not renew on time (expired memberships) are charged the $50 administration fee to be re-activated.
- Subscription must be paid prior to booking an appointment in order to receive program privileges
We require the members first and last name, phone number, and email address to activate a membership. Membership starts on the first booking.
Time is of the essence in our industry. A reservation arriving late has a cascading effect on the subsequent bookings. It is not fair to expect
other clients who arrive on time to wait around, be rushed, or worse forced to leave without service (many do because they have other
commitments). It is equally unfair to put the reservation staff in the unpleasant position of dealing with irate clients.
A member arriving late will be offered a streamlined service to keep the rest of the clients on schedule (we will do what we can in the
remaining time without making the next appointment wait). Booked appointments can be rescheduled or canceled without penalty up to 6
business hours prior to the appointment time. RGL business hours are 8am-8pm Mon-Fri & 10am-6pm Sat.
No-shows are hugely disruptive for the operation and costly for the business. Unfortunately many members assume not showing up for an appointment is not a big deal. Unlike a membership in, say a sports gym, a no-show in our business means:
- Another client who needed the service is deprived of the opportunity.
- A service provider cheated of a possible commission, gratuities, and so on.
- Reservation staff scrambling to rearrange schedules, breaks, contacting clients…etc.
- Substantial cost to the business in terms of forgone revenue. Each half hour slot (typical haircut booking) is a potential $40-47 of lost
revenue (haircut charge). Even a 10% no-show (conservative nowadays) translates into a six-digit loss per year.
Example 1. Client A has a membership for Beard shaping and is a no-show. The client will be charged the membership discount for one visit if he wishes to reschedule.
Regular Price: $32
Member Price: $24
Member Discount: $8 (no-show fees charged to reschedule)
Example 2. Client B booked for Haircut & Wash and is a no-show. The client will be charged the membership discount for one visit if he wishes to reschedule.
Regular Haircut & Wash: $47
Member Price: $30
Member Discount: $17 (no-show fees charged to reschedule)
A member not showing up for a booked appointment will forfeit the membership discount for that service.
MEMBERSHIP ON HOLD
We understand things happen – travel, family, medical…etc. A member unable to take advantage for his membership for a minimum of two
weeks can request his membership be put on hold for up to a month. This will ensure the membership stays current and we will be ready and
waiting to tame the beast that has grown during your time away. Members can do this by emailing email@example.com.
Gratuity is not included in the membership. It is a matter of personal discretion, dependent on the relationship you have with your barber
and your level of satisfaction of each service.