Terms And Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before signing up for the membership.
- A one-time administration fee of $50 is charged to new members.
- Members who do not renew on time (expired memberships) are charged the $50 administration fee to be re-activated.
- Subscription must be paid prior to booking an appointment in order to receive program privileges
We require the members first and last name, phone number, email address and credit card information to activate a membership. Membership starts on the first of the following month.
Time is of the essence in our industry. A reservation arriving late has a cascading effect on the subsequent bookings. It is not fair to expect other clients who arrive on time to wait around, be rushed, or worse forced to leave without service (many do because they have other commitments). It is equally unfair to put the reservation staff in the unpleasant position of dealing with irate clients
A member arriving late will be offered a streamlined service to keep the rest of the clients on schedule (we will do what we can in the remaining time without making the next appointment wait)
NO-SHOW AND LATE CANCELLATION CHARGES
Appointments cancelled 6 hours or less prior to the scheduled time will incur fifty percent cancellation fee of the services booked.
No-shows and late cancellations are hugely disruptive for the operation and costly for the business and our barbers. Some clients, unfortunately, take not-showing-up or cancelling last minute very lightly. A no-show or late cancellation means
- Another client who needed the service is deprived of the opportunity
- A service provider cheated of a possible commission, gratuities
- Reservation staff scrambling to rearrange schedules, breaks, contacting clients, and so on
- Substantial cost to the business and staff in terms of forgone revenue. Each half hour slot (typical haircut booking) is a potential $42-49 of lost revenue (haircut charge). Even a 10% no-show (conservative nowadays) translates into a six-digit loss per year
Membership services must be used within the calendar month. Unused credits do not carry forward.
MEMBERSHIP ON HOLD
We understand things happen – travel, family, medical…etc. Members unable to take advantage of their membership for a minimum of one month can request their membership be put on hold for up to two months. This will ensure the membership stays current and we will be ready and waiting to tame the beast that has grown during your time away. Members can do this by emailing email@example.com
Auto Renewal can be stopped (cancelled) any time prior to the 1st of the month. Memberships are non-refundable. We realize clients have special relationships with their particular barber. However, the membership is with Regal and not any particular barber. Members are encouraged to have more than one go-to barber to give them options with the schedule, shelter them in case their barber is sick, on vacation, or simply no longer with Regal.
Gratuity is not included in the membership. It is a matter of personal discretion, dependent on the relationship you have with your barber and your level of satisfaction of each service